Indie Blu(e) Publishing launched in September of 2018 to provide a venue for publishing the type of high-quality poetry, fiction, and non-fiction that the Indie Blu(e) Editors are passionate about. As a micropress, Indie Blu(e) can offer a small, intimate experience where the writer and the editor work in close partnership to create a finished book that makes the writing shine.
HOW TO SUBMIT A MANUSCRIPT TO INDIE BLU(E) PUBLISHING
- Submit all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include Manuscript Submission in the subject line. We ask that you submit one query at a time.
- Please include a cover letter, and a concise synopsis no longer than one page in the body of the email.
- Your cover letter should include a brief bio, and detailed contact information (name, email, and phone number).
- The synopsis should be a full summary of your manuscript, including the ending. We want spoilers.
- Attach the first fifty pages of your manuscript. We accept PDF and Word doc.
- The manuscript should be a polished, final product.
- Please allow us four to six weeks to review and respond to your submission. If we’d like to see more, we will request the entire manuscript.